Thursday, December 4, 2014

1 week tomorrow!!!

It's a week tomorrow until we leave for our 6 week trip to Europe and honestly, I just can't be bothered.. Kids have had a vomit virus, j is off sick today, I've not been 100% although s state of mind is most likely responsible for 80% of that!
But I just want to get going now... It's so close now and its 5 years since I've been back home, I just want to get going!
Struggling with day to day things, all seems so tedious when this awesome trip is so close..

A few things to look forward to though to keep us occupied.
They've all come in this last week though so rather than packing I'm rushed off my feet!
We have Greta's bsllet rehearsal and concert, a birthday party, a yr 1 graduation ceremony, Drs (endo)  visit for me, usual swimming and piano and ballet classes, and my hair appointment.
Plus need to get the packing sorted.
Oh and miles' ot session.

I'm working until 4pm next Friday and then wang to go get dinner out as I don't want to start doing dishes etc the night before we fly out.. Run leave home at 8am sat morning to fly to Thailand!

Got the cat sorted, a neighbour will come feed her and pick up post and house sit.

Just 8 days to go! 4 working days left... Arghhhh hurry up already!

No comments:

Post a Comment